You can change your Jasper account password using a few simple steps:
1. Login to your Jasper account (if you don't have an account already, you will need to create one)
2. Once logged in, locate the 'Settings' in the top menu bar.
3. Once in the 'Settings', locate the 'Security' tab on the top menu bar.
4. From this page, you are able to change your Jasper password. Click the 'Change Password' button, which will email you a link to reset your password.
5. There will be a pop up appear that lets you know an email has been sent to your Jasper account email address used (see below).
6. Head over to your email inbox and locate the 'Change your password - Jasper' email from Jasper Support. From there, click the 'Change your password' button.
7. You will be directed to the Jasper website, where you can create a new password.
8. Once you have entered your new Jasper account password, press the 'Change Password' button and you will be directed back to your Jasper account with a new password.