Some of Jasper's investment opportunities will only be made available to wholesale investors. A wholesale investor is an investor who is allowed to invest in opportunities that may not be registered with local financial authorities. It's an easy process to confirm your status if you qualify.
You can become a wholesale investor on the Jasper platform using a few simple steps:
1. Login to your Jasper account (if you don't have an account already you will need to register)
2. If you haven't confirmed your wholesale investor status, you'll find a notification in the Notifications tab at the top of your screen. Click 'Complete Now' to provide details.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts and select your appropriate eligibility criteria. You can update your wholesale certificate later if your wholesale investor status changes.
4. Based on the criteria that applies to you, you may be asked to supply contact information for your chosen Qualified Accountant, Lawyer or Authorised Financial Adviser. We will automatically email you (and your adviser if applicable) with a link to sign the required certificate digitally.
5. If you need to locate a complete or pending wholesale investor certificate, use the investing entity dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
6. Locate the "Wholesale Investor" tab in the settings submenu, here you will find all certificates attached to your investing entity.